Three Year Strategy (2020 - 2022)
Mobilizing the Recovery Community
- Develop the peer recovery workforce by creating pathways to certification, employment, and continuing education.
- Assess recovery community needs and pilot innovative programming.
- Expand opportunities for volunteer service and leadership in the recovery community.
Empowering Recovery Advocacy
- Bring recovery advocacy into new spaces.
- Educate policy makers on the value and effectiveness of recovery community organizations.
- Build connections between diverse communities of recovery.
Strengthening Our Capacity to Deliver on Our Mission.
- Increase and unleash staff, board, and Peer Advisory Council expertise.
- Develop new and diverse funding.