If you would like to include your event on MRC’s calendar,
please complete the Event Calendar Request Form.
February 10 @ 10:45 am - 11:45 am| $50
Prevent an Opioid Overdose!
At this training, Randy Anderson, the overdose prevention manager with the Steve Rummler HOPE Network, will provide the following information:
● What naloxone (Narcan) is.
● How it works when administered to a person who has overdosed.
● How to recognize the signs of an opioid overdose.
● When to give naloxone to a person who has overdosed.
● Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to receive an overdose prevention kit
THIS IS NOT A CPR CLASS
We request a $50 donation per person although no one will be turned away regardless of ability to pay