Telephone Recovery Support connects you with a peer in recovery by phone on a weekly basis.
Through this program, you can receive a weekly peer support phone call from our trained staff and volunteers. You can share how your recovery is progressing and get connected with recovery resources!
- Telephone Recovery Support is completely free and confidential
- All calls are made from the MRC offices, Monday to Friday between 9 am and 6 pm.
- Contact is by phone only, if you need in-person peer support or resource navigation please contact Minnesota Recovery Connection and ask for a Recovery Navigator (612-484-4158 OR email@example.com).
- Calls are made by staff and volunteers with at least six months of recovery experience as a person in recovery or recovery ally, who have completed our 6-hour training.
- At any time, you can discontinue receiving weekly support phone calls by informing MRC.
- MRC discontinues providing you weekly support phone calls after 3 consecutive months of no contact. You can contact us at any time to resume your Telephone Recovery Support services!
- Complete and submit this online Telephone Recovery Support Sign-Up form.
- If you do not have access to a phone yet, please indicate on the form when you will become available to receive peer support calls from MRC.
- After submitting your consent form, a staff member or volunteer will call you for a 10-minute intake process. We will make up to 3 attempts (1 call per week) to complete an intake process with you. After completing the intake process with MRC, you will receive a weekly peer support call starting the following week