If you would like to include your event on MRC’s calendar,
please complete the Event Calendar Request Form.
How can we support your recovery today?
Minnesota Recovery Connection’s regular peer recovery support services are accessible by phone and Zoom to ensure continuing access for the recovery community.
How can we support you?
Whether you are contemplating, initiating or sustaining recovery or you need support as a family member, friend or colleague, these peer support services can help:
- Give us a call at 612-584-4158. Our phones are staffed with trained peer recovery navigators Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Learn more.
- Sign up to get a weekly Telephone Recovery Support call. Learn more.
- Schedule a phone or Zoom meeting for 1:1 coaching with a peer recovery coach. Learn more.
- Participate in a group All Recovery Meeting. Learn more.
- Join us for a Noon Zoom Recovery Connect. This is a daily opportunity to connect with others and share resources to support recovery. Learn more.
How can you support the recovery community?
Giving back is a pillar of recovery. Here are a few ways you can support the recovery community:
- Share this web page. Social connection is critical to sustaining recovery - please help us spread the word that virtual recovery support services are available.
- Donate. Your support is more important than ever. We are working to make all our services available virtually and are increasing staffing to meet demand as we take precautions to protect our volunteers.
- Reach out to someone today. Connection is the opposite of addiction. Let someone know today that you are there for them.
As a precaution against COVID-19, our office is currently closed for onsite services.