Welcome Homes is a program of YouHaveThePower.org that provides sober housing, transitional services and pro-social support to those in recovery and reentry throughout the metro area.
Each of our homes enlist the community to use a circle of support model to manage and support those citizens returning to the community. The circle meets regularly to facilitate the transitioning members’ practical needs, provide emotional support, challenge the behaviors and attitudes, and develop constructive and pro-social strategies to address everyday problems.
Our homes operate with these values:
Benefits to renting from Welcome Homes:
- Establish rental and credit history
- Have support and connections to resources
- Live in a safe, sober environment
- No house manager, curfews or mandated hours of service
- Felon friendly or as we say “returning citizen” friendly